The Big City

Thanks for the guest post by Jonathan Curtis


When I was 18 I moved into my own place in NYC and I had never felt more like an adult. I had my own things and my own couch and my own kitchen! That went out the door fast the first time the place was burglarized – welcome to New York City! I’ve learned a lot in the last ten years since I’ve been here and I’ve wised up to the ways of the urban life. At my new place I went to Securitychoice.com to get a security system and I obviously sprung for the place with a doorman. I now have two double locks and I don’t leave my dog at home for long periods of time without the dog walker coming over – it just makes more sense this way! Now that I’m an adult I feel better prepared to live in the city without any regrets and I haven’t had any incidents, knock on wood, since that first summer I lived here in the Big Apple.

0 comments: